- Portion size 10 servings
- Credits : SPLENDA®
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons Splenda® No Calorie Sweetener, Granular
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white ground pepper
- 4 bags (5 oz each) baby salad greens
1. Mix cornstarch, SPLENDA® Granulated and water in a small saucepan. Heat over medium high heat. Stir constantly until mixture thickens. Set aside until cool (approx. 10 minutes).
2. Place orange juice, lime juice, vinegar and grated orange peel in the jar of a blender. Mix briefly on high.
3. Turn blender on low and drizzle canola oil into juice mixture. Add starch mixture to juice mixture and briefly blend on low.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Toss finished dressing with greens. Refrigerate remaining dressing up to 5 days.
Nutritional facts Per serving: about
- Sodium 250 mg
- Protein 1 g
- Calories 110.0
- Total fat 10 g
- Saturated fat 1 g
- Total carbohydrate 3 g