- Portion size 15 servings
- Credits : SPLENDA®
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons Splenda® No Calorie Sweetener, Granular
- 1 can chick peas (garbanzo beans) drained
- 2 cups chopped red bell peppers
MethodSpray non-stick sautee pan with olive oil spray. Sautee red peppers for 4 to 5 minutes. Set aside.
In food processor, add all ingredients including red peppers.
Puree for 1 minute, scrape the sides, and continue to puree until smooth. Refrigerate until serving time.
Nutritional facts Per serving: about
- Sodium 190mg
- Protein 2 g
- Calories 60.0
- Total fat 1 g
- Total carbohydrate 10 g