- Portion size 6 servings
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced oil-cured black olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 lb monkfish fillet
In large bowl, whisk together wine, oil, olives, tarragon, garlic, salt and pepper. Cut fillets into 1-1/2-inch (4 cm) chunks; add to bowl and toss gently to coat. Leaving 1/4-inch (5 mm) between chunks; thread onto 6 skewers.
Place on greased grill over medium-high heat; close lid and cook, turning once, for about 5 minutes or until fish is opaque and flakes easily when tested with fork.