- Portion size 4 servings
- Credits : Bacardi Summer Recipes
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 sweet red pepper sliced
- 1 green pepper sliced
- 1/2 red onion sliced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh jalapeño pepper chopped
- 1 tablespoon pickled jalapeño pepper chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander chopped
- 4 flour tortillas
MethodIn large nonstick skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat, stir-fry beef about 5 minutes. Drain off any fat. Transfer to plate.
Add peppers, onions, garlic, salt and pepper to skillet; stir fry until softened, about 5 minutes. Add barbecue sauce, jalapenos and chili powder; cook over medium heat, stirring for 2 minutes.
Return beef and any accumulated juices to pan; cook for one minute. Sprinkle with coriander.
Cut 4 warmed large flour tortillas in half; mound about 1/2 cup (125 mL) filling mixture on each and roll into cone shape.