- Portion size 4 servings
- 2 tilapia fillets about 8 oz/250 g each
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 3/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 8 corn tortillas warmed
- 1 avocado peeled, pitted and sliced
- 4 Lime wedges
# Red Onion & Jalapeno Pickle:
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- 2 jalapeno peppers thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
MethodCut each fillet in half crosswise. Mix together salt, cumin and pepper; sprinkle over both sides. Brush with oil. Grill, covered and flat side down over medium-high heat, turning once, until fish flakes easily, 6 to 8 minutes.
Red Onion & Jalapeno Pickle
Mix together cider vinegar, jalapenos, lime juice, vinegar, salt and sugar. Let stand for 20 minutes or, refrigerated, up to 8 hours.
For each serving, divide each portion of fish and place in warm tortillas. Top with Red Onion & Jalapeno Pickle and avocado slice; garnish with lime wedges.