283 Calories, 5.4 g fat
- Portion size 6 servings
- Credits : Jodi Borneman
- 8 oz elbow macaroni
- 1 can tuna packed in water
- 1 cup celery
- 1/3 cup green onion chopped
- 1/4 cup green peppers diced
- 1/4 cup pimiento
- 1/4 cup roasted red pepper
- 1 can reduced fat cream of celery soup undiluted
- 1/2 cup 1% milk
- 1 cup reduced fat sharp Cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup low fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
MethodCook macaroni according to package directions. Drain, rinse with cold water and drain again.
In a large bowl, combine cooked macaroni, tuna, celery, onions green pepper and pimento. Mix well.
In a small saucepan, combine soup and milk. Heat over medium heat until smooth. Add cheese and continue to cook until cheese is melted. Remove from heat and stir in mayonnaise and pepper. Pour sauce over macaroni mixture. Mix well.
Pour into a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish that has been sprayed with non stick spray.
Bake at 350, uncovered for 30 minutes. Serve hot.