Tortillas are intriguing wraps instead of the ordinary sandwhich. Look for different flavours, such as spinach or tomato salsa for an added twist.
- Portion size 2 servings
- Credits : CanadianLiving Magazine: November 2004
- 1 can tuna drained
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon light sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon mild Indian curry paste
- 1 apple diced
- 1 celery stalk diced
- 1 green onion finely chopped
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 2 whole wheat tortillas
In bowl, mash together tuna, mayonnaise, sour cream; and curry paste. Stir in apple, celery and onion. Mound down centre of 2 large whole wheat tortillas; top each with lettuce leaf. Fold sides of tortilla over.