Just package this delightful gift in cellophane bags and tie with festive ribbon.
- Portion size 750 servings
- Credits : Holiday Celebrations: 2007
- 12 oz bittersweet chocolate melted
- 3/4 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 12 oz white chocolate melted and warm
- 2 tablespoons coarsely crushed candy canes
- 2 tablespoons coarsely crushed peppermint candies
MethodLine 15- x 10-inch (40 x 25 cm) rimmed baking sheet with foil; grease foil. Set aside.
In bowl, stir bittersweet chocolate with peppermint extract. Spread to 10-inch (25 cm) square on prepared pan. Let stand just until set but not hard, about 15 minutes, 8 minutes in refrigerator.
Spread white chocolate over top; sprinkle with candy. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour. Break into chunks. (Make-ahead: Layer between waxed paper in airtight container and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.)
Two-Tone Peppermint Bark makes a delicious holiday gift. Wrap them up and then download and print these cute labels to add to your package. The finishing touch to your homemade gift? A recipe card for this yummy bark.
Nutritional facts Per 1 oz (30 g): about
- Sodium 13 mg
- Protein 2 g
- Calories 162.0
- Total fat 10 g
- Cholesterol 1 mg
- Saturated fat 6 g
- Total carbohydrate 17 g
- Iron 4.0
- Calcium 4.0