A sandwich for supper? Why not - especially when the fixings for a satisfying meal are quick to put together.
- Portion size 2 servings
- Credits : Canadian Living Magazine: June 1999
- 2 flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons Easy Bean Spread Recipe
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet pepper
- 1/2 cup canned corn kernels (thawed)
- 1/2 cup frozen corn kernels (thawed)
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons light sour cream
Spread tortillas with bean spread.
Sprinkle with cheese, lettuce, sweet peppers and corn kernels.
Top with salsa mixed with sour cream.
Fold bottom over filling; fold sides over top.