- Portion size 6 servings
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 lbs boneless pork cut_in 3/4-inch (2 cm) cubes
- 2 onion chopped
- 2 sweet potato peeled and cubed
- 2 celery sliced
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 can artichoke hearts drained
- 2 cups frozen green beans
In large nonstick skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Brown pork, in batches.
Transfer to 18- to 24-cup (4.5 to 6 L) slow-cooker.
Add onions, sweet potatoes, celery, chicken stock, dried thyme, grated lemon rind and juice and salt. Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or until meat and vegetables are tender.
Whisk flour with water; whisk into cooker. Stir in artichokes and green beans. Cook on high for 15 minutes.