This recipe makes 4 servings
- Portion size: 4
- 3 cups 3cupsrotini pasta
- 1 can 1can(6 oz/170g) tuna, drained
- 15 15cherry tomatocherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 1/2sweet yellow peppersweet yellow peppers or green pepper, chopped
- 1 1stalk celery, chopped
- 1/4 1/4red onionred onions, finely diced Dressing
- 2 tbsp 2tbspwine vinegar
- 2 tbsp 2tbspolive oil
- 1/2 tsp 1/2tspsalt
- 1/4 tsp 1/4tsppepper
- Dash Dashhot pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup 1/4cupchopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup 1/4cuporange juice
- 1 tbsp 1tbspgrainy Dijon mustard
In large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta for 8 to 10 minutes, or until tender but firm. Rinse under cold running water; drain well.
In large bowl, toss pasta with tuna, cherry tomatoes, yellow or green pepper, celery and red onion.
Dressing: In small bowl, whisk together wine vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper, hot peper sauce, basil, orange juice and Dijon mustard until blended.
Toss with pasta to coat.