Sliced Potato Pizza
This recipe makes 6 servings
- Portion size: 6
- 5 5potatopotatoes
- 1 1oniononions, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp 2tbspolive oil
- 1/2 1/2sweet red peppersweet red peppers, slivered
- 2 2garlic clovegarlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp 1tbspminced fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp 1/2tspsalt
- 1/4 tsp 1/4tspdried rosemary
- 1/4 tsp 1/4tsppepper
- 1/2 cup 1/2cupshredded provolone cheese or mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup 1/4cupfreshly grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
Scrub potatoes and slice thinly. In bowl, toss together potatoes, onion and oil. Stir in red pepper, garlic, parsley, salt, rosemary and pepper.
Brush 12-inch (30 cm) round pizza pan with oil; spread with potato mixture. Bake for 15 minutes or until tender, brown and crisp.
Sprinkle with provolone and Parmesan cheeses; bake for 5 to 8 minutes or until golden brown.