Slushy Citrus Vodka Punch
This recipe makes 24 1/2 cup (125 mL) servings
|Per 1/2cup (125 mL): about||-|
|total fat||0 g|
|sat. fat||0 g|
- Preparation time: 10 minutes Freeze: 4 hours
- Portion size: 12 cups (3 L)
This icy drink is great for outdoor events, but it melts quickly, so serve it from the freezer or an ice-filled cooler.
- 3 cups 3cups100% pineapple juice
- 3/4 cup 3/4cupno-pulp frozen orange juice concentrate
- 3/4 cup 3/4cupfrozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 bottle 1bottle(750 mL) vodka
- 3 cups 3cupslemon-lime soda, (such as 7Up or Sprite)
- 3 cups 3cupssoda water
In blender, whirl together pineapple juice and orange juice and lemonade concentrates until smooth. Transfer to freezer container; stir in vodka, lemon-lime soda and soda water. Freeze until firm but slushy, about 4 hours. Or freeze in ice-cream machine, according to manufacturer's instructions.
Source : Canadian Living Magazine: June 2010