Smoked Salmon Pizza
This recipe makes 8 servings
|Per slice: about||-|
|total fat||5 g|
|sat. fat||2 g|
- Portion size: 8
The roster of toppings goes upscale with this variation. Light mayonnaise, cream cheese and sour cream keep the fat count down.
- 1 112-inch (30 cm) unbaked pizza base
- 1 tbsp 1tbsplight mayonnaise
- 1/2 1/2small red onionred onions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup 1/3cuplight cream cheese
- 1 tbsp 1tbsplight sour cream
- 1 tbsp 1tbspchopped fresh dill
- 8 slices 8slicessmoked salmon, (4 oz/125 g)
- 8 8fresh dill sprigfresh dill sprigs
Place pizza base on 12-inch (30 cm) round pizza pan; spread with mayonnaise. Sprinkle with onion. Bake in bottom third of 500°F (260°C) oven for about 8 minutes or until crust is golden and slightly puffed.
Meanwhile, mash cream cheese with sour cream; mix in dill. Drop by tablespoonfuls (15 mL) onto pizza; let stand for 30 seconds before spreading evenly over base. Cut into 8 slices. Fold salmon slice over each wedge; garnish with dill sprig.
Source : © CanadianLiving.com