Two-Tone Peppermint Bark
- Portion size: 1-1/2 lb (750 g)
This recipe makes 25 1 oz (30 g) servings
|Per 1 oz (30 g): about||-|
|total fat||10 g|
|sat. fat||6 g|
Just package this delightful gift in cellophane bags and tie with festive ribbon.
- 12 oz 12ozbittersweet chocolate, melted
- 3/4 tsp 3/4tsppeppermint extract
- 12 oz 12ozwhite chocolate, melted and warm
- 2 tbsp 2tbspcoarsely crushed candy canecandy canes or peppermint candies
Line 15- x 10-inch (40 x 25 cm) rimmed baking sheet with foil; grease foil. Set aside.
In bowl, stir bittersweet chocolate with peppermint extract. Spread to 10-inch (25 cm) square on prepared pan. Let stand just until set but not hard, about 15 minutes, 8 minutes in refrigerator.
Spread white chocolate over top; sprinkle with candy. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour. Break into chunks. (Make-ahead: Layer between waxed paper in airtight container and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.)
Source : Holiday Celebrations: 2007