Warm Sausage and Potato Salad
This recipe makes 6 servings
- Portion size: 6
- 3 3fresh chorizo sausagechorizo sausages or spicy Italian sausage
- 3 lb 3lbnew red potatonew red potatoes
- 1/2 cup 1/2cupslivered oil-packed sun dried tomatoes
- 3 tbsp 3tbspcapercapers, drained
- 1/2 cup 1/2cupwhite balsamic vinegar or wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup 1/4cupolive oil
- 2 tbsp 2tbspsun dried tomate oil
- 1 tbsp 1tbspDijon mustard
- 1 tsp 1tspsalt
- 1/2 tsp 1/2tsppepper
- 2 tbsp 2tbspchopped fresh oregano or basil
In pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes for 20 minutes or until tender. Drain and let cool; cut in half, or quarter if large. Place in bowl. Add tomatoes and capers.
Place sausages on greased grill over medium-high heat, close lid and grill until no longer pink inside, about 15 minutes. Slice and add to potato mixture.
Whisk together vinegar, olive oil, sun-dried-tomato oil, mustard, salt and pepper; toss with potato mixture. Let stand for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with oregano.