I feel like it's been a while since the last inspiration roundup, so here's a quick list of things that your friendly neighbourhood craft bloggers have been intrigued by lately.
- The Winterwoods ABCs sampler kit from Alicia Paulson. Mine arrived yesterday (that's it up there) and I can't wait to get started.
- Threadbias – a new online sewing community. Will it be Ravelry for sewing enthusiasts? Check it out and let me know what you think. (Thanks to Holly for the tip!)
- Omiyage.ca has a few washi tape grab bags up for sale today. A great way to spend your allowance!
- I wish I could visit this exhibit of Newfoundland knits (via KnittyBlog).
- Speaking of knitting, considering casting on for Luv in the Mommyhood's Tops, Tanks and Tees KAL? Today's the day.
- Finally, this isn't a craft but I couldn't resist the photo, and I'm pretty sure your kids will love it. What to do with that ol' chocolate rabbit (hint: melt it!), bite marks and all, from Dinner A Love Story.