Photography by Gina Bell Image by: Photography by Gina Bell
To create your own:
1. Make a wreath form by cutting a heart shape out of boxboard, then wrapping it in red felt.
2. Next, cut about five dozen 12 cm (5-inch) diameter circles out of the felt
3. Cut each of those circles into a spiral.
4. Roll spirals into rosettes. Secure ends with hot glue.
5. Arrange rosettes on wreath form. Hot-glue in place.
6. Tie a length of ribbon in a bow for a carefree hanger.
|This story was originally titled "Heartfelt Welcome" in the February 2013 issue. |
Subscribe to Canadian Living today and never miss an issue!