Add sparkle to a floral arrangement with this easy project.
1. Gather your materials: one small and one large cylindrical glass vase, a paintbrush, a decoupage medium (such as Mod Podge), glitter and a paper plate.
2. Using the paintbrush, coat the inner side of the larger vase with the decoupage medium (there's no need to coat the bottom).
3. Quickly—before the medium dries—shake a generous amount of glitter into the vase, then rotate it in your hands, adding more glitter until the inside of the vase is fully covered and opaque.
4. Turn the vase upside down and shake excess glitter onto the paper plate; set aside to dry completely.
5. Once dry, fill the smaller vase with water and place it inside the glitter vase.
6. Add flowers!
For more fun DIY home crafts, check out how to make these decoupage mason jar vases.