Your kids can store their Easter treats in this little Easter bag.
Need a fun place to store your little one's Easter treats? Gina Bell of Antigonish, N.S., designed this adorable bag.
Take a closer look at a larger image of the finished Easter bag craft.
- Scrap pink felt
- Scrap blue felt
- 6 clear or white buttons
- 3 pink buttons
- Pink embroidery floss
- Pink-and-white grosgrain ribbon
- Scissors and sewing needle
1. Cut one egg shape out of blue felt. Embellish egg by sewing on buttons as shown.
2. Cut two rectangles out of pink felt, rounding bottom corners.
3. Appliqué egg onto middle of one rectangle.
4. Sew ribbon ends to square corners of second pink rectangle to form handle.
5. Place pink rectangles together, wrong sides facing, sandwiching ribbon ends. Using embroidery floss, blanket-stitch rectangles together around bottom and two sides.