Snowman Stamp (your choice)
Embossing Powder, Gold
Stamp Pad, Embossing Ink
Greeting Cards, Blue
Scrap Pack of Paper
Spool O' Ribbon, 1/4", Gold
Hole Punch, Single
1. Stamp snowman onto a piece of blue card stock. Sprinkle with embossing powder. Gently heat the back of the card with a heat gun to set.
2. Tear the edges of the paper for a feathered look.
3. Glue the stamped piece to a piece of gold card. Now glue this piece to a piece of natural blue paper. Tear the edges of the natural paper.
4. Glue this piece to a piece of red card stock, as shown.
5. Punch 2 holes at the top of the red card 1/4" apart. With 10" of ribbon tie a bow through these holes.
6. Use a gold gel pen to make snowflakes on the red card.
7. Glue the red card to the card.
8. Punch holes evenly around 3 sides of the card, as shown.
9. Cut a piece of ribbon 34" long. Thread this through the holes and tie a bow on the folded side of the card.
10. For the envelope, repeat step 1.
CLICK "SEE ALL IMAGES" TO SEE THE COMPLETED CARD AND ENVELOPE.