Hi friends, No, I don't mean golf. I'm the least likely golfer there is – besides being terribly unathletic, I also know that I'd rather be crafting. It would only be a matter of time before my golf club whacked a ball of yarn instead of a golf ball, or I punctured the tire on the golf cart with a DPN! [caption id="attachment_2134" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="What I'll be doing this weekend rather than golfing."] [/caption] What I mean, of course, is that I've found a great link or three to share with you this weekend.
- Since I started sewing clothes, I've found a couple sewing blogs I really enjoy: Selfish Seamstress and Yoshimi the Flying Squirrel are two of them. These ladies really know what they're doing – very inspiring. (And funny.)
- Is there an age-limit on playing with paper dolls? Because when The Black Apple's Paper Doll Primer comes out, I am surely going to break that limit. What fun!
- I almost lost it when I saw this round-up of crafty moustaches on Etsy. Awesome.
- Have we ever talked about ceramics on Make+Do? I don't think so. Go on over to Dahlhaus to get your fill from this talented Canadian!
- Have you checked out Daintytime, Sherri Lynn Wood's blog? She adds to the discussion on modern/mutant quilting in this post.
- An interview with Sandra Juto at Bliss in a Teacup. Sandra's blog is a daily read for me; it's like looking through a window on life in Gothenburg.
- This roundup of stunning cut-paper art left me with my mouth hanging open. Wow.
- I went to Fabricland at lunch because I heard they're having a sale, and it was bonkers: we're talking 4.5 metres of linen blend for $25 total! (Seriously.) The best part, though, was the new-to-me rack of D-rings, belt loops, suspender clips and other belt-type paraphernalia. I went a little crazy...and now I think there's one of these in my immediate future. (You can see it all in that photo up top.)