Hi friends, It seems like it's been a while since I posted an inspiration round-up that wasn't Christmas-themed, so I pulled some of my bookmarks together to share. Here are some things I've found inspiring lately.
- This Embroidered Ribbon Sleeve (think of it as a jar cosy) from The Long Thread would add a bright spot to your day.
- These little walnut candles from The Small Object are just right. They remind me of the Owl and the Pussycat for some reason.
- Sew, Mama, Sew posted this fabric card and envelope tutorial and I think I'm in love. What a special gift to make for your sweetie pie.
- These chalkboard hangers make organizing your sewing projects as easy as pie. Time for a trip to Ikea, I think.
- I love the look of Hunter boots but I hate, hate, hate cold feet. Voilà: a tutorial from Sabbe that shows you how to make personalized welly warmers.
- It seems a bit early to start talking about Valentine's crafts, but this heart garland from Oh So Crafty is sweet and might help bright up a dreary looking post-Christmas house.