Do you love crafts? Sign up for CanadianLiving.com's craft newsletter, Get Crafty.
Setting up this spooky decoration is a snap! Set up your invisible man on a chair at your front door for a no-fuss, extra-scary fright.
• Chrome-coloured enamel spray
• Fish line or heavy-gauge wire
• Hot-glue gun and glue sticks
1. Spray hat and glasses with 2-3 coats of the chrome-coloured spray paint. Let dry.
2. Refer to invisible man diagram. Adhere glasses to hat an angle, using hot-glue gun, to suggest someone is wearing them. Spray paint over glued area.
3. Using heavy-gauge wire, secure invisible man to chair; or using fishing line, suspend invisible man from ceiling.
Excerpted from Scary scenes for Halloween by Jill Williams Grover. Copyright 2003 by Chapelle Ltd. Excerpted, with permission by Sterling Publishing. All rights reserved. No part of this excerpt may be reproduced or reprinted without permission in writing from the publisher.
Page 1 of 1