Create custom packaging for sweet treats by using leftover wrapping paper and cardboard tubes.
What you need:
- Cardboard tubes
- Wrapping paper in three to five coordinating patterns
- Double-sided tape
1. Cut cardboard tubes into eight-inch lengths.
2. Cut wrapping paper into pieces 16 inches long and wide enough to wrap around tubes.
3. Cover tubes with wrapping paper, using double-sided tape to secure.
4. Fill tubes with homemade treats and tie with ribbon at each end.
TIP: Upcycle your empty rolls of holiday wrapping paper!
9 festive DIY packaging ideas for holiday treats