Hi all, I'm enjoying reading your comments about the items on your crafty Christmas wish lists! I thought I'd pop in and share my two cents. (Of course, this is a fantasy list. But hey, it never hurts to wish, right?)
- A subscription to the 500 Pencils program by Social Designer. Twenty-five colours a month for twenty months – the best kind of mail!
- A subscription to Stitch magazine. I love it, but it's hard to find in stores up here.
- A Cricket Loom (or similar-sized rigid-heddle loom). Because total domination of fibre arts is part of everyone's Christmas wish list, isn't it?
- A copy of Gee's Bend: The Architecture of the Quilt. I saw some of the Gee's Bend quilts at the Art Gallery of Nova Scotia some time ago and I know this book would be a treasure.
- And finally, a gift certificate for a class at The Workroom. I love learning from books, but there's something to be said for having a teacher by your side!