A perfect minute-to-make Halloween party favour, this happy ghost hides a sweet behind his smile. You can wrap up anything from a can of pop to a chocolate bar; simply adjust the size of the ghost accordingly.
Have you made this craft? Want to show it off? Post a photo or video of your ghost in our comment section below.
• Carbon paper
• Two sheets of heavy white paper
• Permanent marker, orange and black
• Paper clips
1. Enlarge ghost grid photostatically so one square on the grid equals 2.5 cm (1 in).
2. Using carbon paper, transfer ghost onto a piece of heavy white paper. Place a second piece of heavy paper underneath and use paperclips to hold together.
3. Cut out two ghosts. Glue edges together, leaving bottom open.
4. Colour in eyes and pumpkin with black and orange permanent marker.
5. Tuck candy in bottom of ghost.
Check out these great menu and party ideas for a spook-tacular Halloween!
Page 1 of 1