Hello there, Hope you're having a great weekend! I'm keeping it short and sweet today. Here's the roundup of the hi-jinks we got up to last week:
- On Monday, I announced the winner of last week's giveaway.
- On Tuesday, better late than never, this week's giveaway: a copy of The Complete Idiot's Guide to Sewing.
- On Wednesday, Lisa shared tips and tricks for successful spray-painting (and a few cool projects, too).
- On Thursday, Tina is knitting in public again – just in time for World Wide Knit in Public Day!
- On Friday, I shared a few great craft projects that caught my eye this week.