Hi friends, Thank you so much for the comments and compliments about my new shirt! You're so sweet. I don't say it enough, so I'm telling you today: I appreciate each and every one of you. Thank you for taking time out of your day to pop by, read about what's going on, and join in the conversation. Your enthusiasm helps keep crafting alive – in my life, in the magazine, and across the country. Thank you! I haven't done a craft roundup recently, but that doesn't mean that things haven't been catching my eye. Here are a few I'd like to try:
- The Oh, Handsome Boyfriend Sweater from Pickles. (Handsome is right!)
- Twig pushpins and wall hooks from Design*Sponge. Genius. Now I just need to find a saw...
- A Felt Dahlia Brooch on Holidash – a great gift for Mother's Day (or, let's face it, for you). From Megan Reardon, the great mind behind Not Martha.
- Cross-stitch on a wooden pendant from Karyn at make something. I bought one of these pendants for my sister, but I'm starting to think I need one for myself.
- Sewn Stash Baskets from Purl Bee. I'd like to try my hand at these – using my fabric stash to store my yarn stash sounds good to me!