Image by: Getty
Easy and fun knitting patterns for winter:
1. 140 easy and free knitting patterns
Looking for great, new knitting patterns? Browse through this collection of our best free and easy patterns.
2. A collection of knitting patterns for cardigans, sweaters and jackets for kids and adults
Stay cosy and warm this fall and winter with our collection of knitted cardigans, sweaters and jackets, from beginner to advanced.
This cosy scarf or wrap is knit from just one or two balls of luxurious Rowan Kidsilk Haze – it's an affordable luxury project that's perfect for intermediate knitters.
9. Knit a ballband dishcloth
This handy cotton cloth knits up in no time, making it perfect as a last-minute gift. It's a perfect quick and easy knitting pattern!
10. Knitted and felted hot water bottle cover
This luxurious accessory will make a welcome addition to your home.
11. Knitted flower washcloth
These gorgeous, colourful face cloths are a perfect quick knitting project for gifts, stocking stuffers or a little something for yourself.
Fun knitting crafts to make for kids:
1. Knit a toy monkey
This adorable knitted monkey makes a great gift for kids and adults alike.
2. Easy-knit afghan
This bright blanket is made from colourful knitted squares that are quick to make and portable, too.
3. Knitted toque with earflaps
Cosy earflaps and soft alpaca-blend yarn will keep you warm come wintertime.
4. Knit a child's cabled pullover
Several interesting cabled panels are featured in this design: twisted stitches that zig and zag, vertical braids, and a beautiful central panel that's comprised of entwined hearts.
5. Bear essentials: Cute knitted bears
Knit these cuddly little companions and put a smile on someone's face.
6. Toy and doll patterns to knit, sew or crochet
7. A collection of hat patterns to knit and crochet
Keep your little ones' heads warm this winter with one of our collection of knitted and crocheted hat patterns.