The Retin-Ox Correxion collection includes an eye cream (it's a rarity to find retinol in an eye product), a line filler and an anti-wrinkle serum, as well as retinol-rich moisturizers for night and day. The line feels luxurious on the skin, but what we’re most impressed by is the ingredient list. From the nourishing anti-wrinkle cream to the smoothing anti-wrinkle moisturizer, each product in the lot features a fusion of the following wrinkle-busting workhorses. Here's what's inside:
- Pure RoC retinol: Retinol speeds up cell growth and quickens the pace of rejuvenation in the upper layers of the epidermis, all while increasing skin density and minimizing the appearance of inelasticity.
- Hyaluronic acid: Also known as hyaluronan, it works to plump and smooth the look of wrinkles by binding water to the skin for extra moisture.
- Biopeptides: These amino acids help boost the functioning of the retinol.
- Retin-Ox Correxion Smoothing Anti-Wrinkle Moisturiser – Day, $49.
- Retin-Ox Correxion Nourishing Anti-Wrinkle Cream – Night, $49.
- Retin-Ox Correxion Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Serum, $50.
- Retin-Ox Correxion Instant Wrinkle Filler, $58.
- Retin Ox-Correxion Wrinkle Smoothing Eye Cream, $36.