Photography: Valerie Wilcox
Sending greetings has never been more fun thanks to this easy and adorable button snowman holiday card.
A blank white sheet of paper, buttons and a few craft tools are all you need to put this holiday card together.
• 1 medium-size white 4-holed button
• 5- x 7-inch white blank card
• Hot glue gun
• 4 1/2-inch long piece of 3/8-inch wide patterned ribbon
• 1 small white 2-holed button
• 1 small black 2-holed button
1. Centre the medium-size button about 4 inches from the top of the card, ensuring that the holes are straight; glue in place.
2. Fold the ribbon in half. Glue one side directly above the button.
3. Glue the small white button directly above the larger one, ensuring that the holes are horizontal.
4. Fold the other half of the ribbon over the buttons; glue in place.
5. Glue the black button off-centre above the small white button.